5/11/2011

Wooooooaaaah We're halfway there!!!

WOOOAHHHH! Livin on a prayer!!

Done with college that is. Aside from one more measly CWL final this friday, I'm as free as a bird!! It's hard to believe I'm already 1/2 done with college. Like... I'll be an upperclassmen next year. Wow. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited! =D

So I packed up my junk and left Newman today. Last time I'll ever live there. Not that it was bad, don't get me wrong. It was just... well it was my time to be heading out of there. I'm super excited for apartment living next year, and I'm just ready to be "really" parent free, you know? Some things I'll miss about dorm life? The nice facility, the warm meals, lots of good study spots, secure space, AMAZING location.... ooooohh GOD WHAT AM I DOING?? haha just kidding. What I'm looking forward to? Living with my best friend, on my own. Eat what I want for dinner, and on my own time. Just a few of the many things.

Just bought a new game Red Dead Redemption. Its a story about an outlaw in the Wild West, made by Rockstar same people who made GTA III- V. Played about 3 hours of it today. It's really fun. Amazing gameplay, killer graphics.When people die it looks really realistic, like how they fall and the blood spray and everything. Look out for cougars, they'll kill your horse and then attack you, then want to sleep with younger men.. haha ;) No, but I did lose my horse that way.. I'll be working on this game until I leave for Colorado.

Oh yes, if I didn't mention before, I'm going to Colorado to work at Sky Ranch Lutheran Camp up outside Fort Collins. It'll be my second summer there, especially since my girlfriend will be there this time and I wont miss her as much. I'm ready for another fulfilling summer. =]

So I guess that also means limited internet access since I'm up in the mountains working, and limited blog posts. I'll try to get one in every now and again.

Well that looks like its about it for me! Until next time, Iiiii'm Jordan! (Is that from a t.v. show? anyone know? sounds familiar)

OH! Link to camp i'm working at: http://skyranchcolorado.org/
Take a look at Red Dead Redemption: http://ps3.ign.com/objects/748/748481.html
And... a picture of the green lantern in honor of that movie coming out soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment